- Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of this website: www.claudiafischer.es
www.claudiafischer.es provides services whose primary objective is to allow contact between users and the company, either to contact us or to request quotes.
Navigation on the www.claudiafischer.es website attributes (or “confers”) the status of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
It is the user’s responsibility to ensure the proper use of this website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, business use (or “use of trade”) and this Legal Notice. The user shall be responsible to CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER and third parties for damages caused due to noncompliance of said obligation.
- Ownership of the website and identification of the Information Society Service Provider
In order to comply with the principle of General Information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform our users that this website belongs to CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER, ID No. X0770972N, residing at Calle Añavingo, 24, edif. Alsaca III, Bloco B, 3 – 5, 38009 – Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge, although the use of certain areas or services is conditional upon the completion of data collection forms. Only those over 18 years of age may provide data through our website, and those under 16 years of age may not do so without the consent of their parents or guardians.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of any data provided to CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
www.claudiafischer.es has the following types of users:
Users who provide data in any of the available forms: The personal data requested by CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER includes the name and e-mail address and those provided by the user when filling in the forms.
Users who have not contacted CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER but from whom data is collected: Data provided by cookies.
3.1. Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The user expressly commits to make proper use of the contents and services provided and will not use them to:
- Disseminate any content that is illegal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic and supporting terrorism or that is in general against the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses or carry out actions that are liable to alter, destroy, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, physical and logical data or systems of CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER or of third parties; as well as blocking other users’ access to the website and its services.
- Attempt to access the information systems’ restricted areas of CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER or those of third parties and extract information respectively.
- Violation of intellectual or industrial rights, as well as a violation of confidential information from CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER of third party information.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, of a public administration or of a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorized by the lawful owner of its corresponding rights or it is legally permissible.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communication for the purpose of direct sale or other commercial nature without their prior permission or consent.
3.2. Procedure in the event of executing activities of illegal nature
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the websites included or accessible through the website, a notification should be sent to CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER with proper identification, specifying the alleged violations and expressly stating and assuming that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
- Cookies policy
CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER installs cookies on the user’s computer. To learn more about cookies on our website, please click on the following link: “Cookies Policy“.
All notices and communications between users and CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through mail, email, or telephone. Users should contact CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER by:
- Mail to the following address: CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER – Calle Añavingo, 24, edif. Alsaca III, Block B, 3 – 5, 38009 – Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- E-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industrial and Intellectual Properties
All contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER, without being understood as being assigned to user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Web.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and, if necessary, make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of operation and only and exclusively while the service is in force.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are the property of CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER, without the use or access to which it may be understood to attribute to the user any right thereto.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER is prohibited. In case of non-compliance CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER will proceed to take the appropriate legal measures.
- Disclaimer and modification of this legal notice
The dissemination of information through this website is made solely and exclusively as informational, CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER reserves the right to remove or suspend its dissemination, totally or partially, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, and may even limit or refuse access to such information. CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER aims to keep the quality and update of this information and avoid and minimize possible errors, but CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER will not be liable for damages or losses caused by decisions taken on the basis of the information disseminated; nor of inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained in the same, nor of the problems that originate by the use of this Web site or another of external connection; nor of the damages and/or damages in the software or hardware of the user that derive from the access to this Web site.
Users expressly agree that CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER will not be responsible for unauthorized access or alteration of its transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, nor any transaction made through its website.
CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without prior notice in the terms and conditions that it deems convenient with the only obligation to inform the user of the modifications made through www.claudiafischer.es
- Partial invalidity
If any of these clauses is declared null and void by a final decision of the competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in force, without being affected by such declaration of nullity.
- Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish law and European regulations that may apply.
Any dispute arising out of or relating to the use of the website or such products shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals in the province of S/C de Tenerife.
If you are an end consumer, nothing in this clause will affect your rights as a consumer under current legislation, and you may choose to file a claim to enforce your rights under these Terms with the court or courts of your jurisdiction.