DATA PROTECTION POLICY
|CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER + info
|To process applications made via the website and manage the exchange of information. + info
|Consent of the interested party and performance of a pre-contract / contract. + info
|No information will be passed on to third parties except where necessary for legal purposes or in order to process the request. + info
|You may exercise access, amendment withdrawal and objection rights, data portability and refuse to be subject to automated decisions. + info
|Further information about Data Protection can be found on our website. + info
1. WHO IS REPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING?
The person responsible for processing personal data is CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER:
|CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER – X0770972N
|Calle Los Perales 26C, 38356 Tacoronte, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER hereby notifies the user that the data collected as a result of using our website, completing our contact form or sending emails will be processed by CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER and that this processing will be included in the Register of Activities managed by CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
2. WHAT IS MY PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
- Send you the information and provide the service that you have requested by means of the various forms available on our website.
- Provide you with information on the offers, products and services that you have requested.
- Send you emails. Occasionally, CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER may use your personal data to send you information via email. This information will be for the purposes of notifying you of changes to our products or services, or amendments to our legal policy terms.
- Send you marketing information relating to offers, activities and promotions for CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER and the sector that may be of interest to you by conventional or electronic means if you have checked the box indicating that you wish to receive this information.
www.claudiafischer.es aims to establish, at all times, the appropriate mechanisms to obtain your consent for the installation of cookies as required. When you access our website, a pop-up screen appears informing you of the existence of cookies and that if you continue browsing our website, you consent to the installation of cookies. When you accept the installation of cookies you accept that the IP address is recorded in the records of www.claudiafischer.es, together with the date of acceptance, for a period of one year in order to demonstrate the consent given. Further information can be found in our “Cookies Policy”.
3. WHAT IS THE AUTHORISATION FOR DATA PROCESSING?
The authorisation for data processing by CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER is based on:
- The performance of a pre-contract/contract to send information and provide the requested service.
- The consent of the user to receive marketing information relating to offers, activities and promotions for CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER, for the sector which may be of interest and for the management of our blog. The user may withdraw consent at any time.
4. HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP MY DATA ON RECORD?
The data sent by means of the various forms available on our website for information purposes or to provide the requested service will be held for the duration of the valid contractual relationship and, once completed, for the period required by law.
For information relating to the period required for retaining cookies – please see the Cookies Policy” section on our website.
5. WHAT TYPE OF USER DATA DO YOU PROCESS?
CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER processes the following types of data:
a) Any information that is collected via any of the available forms: Personal information that CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER requests include:
- Identifying information: name and surname, contact number, postal and email address
- Information relating to the application
b) Information on users navigating our website: Data provided by the cookies.
Only persons over the age of sixteen may submit data through our website. If you are under the age of sixteen you must have the consent of your parents or legal guardians.
The user guarantees the authenticity and accuracy of all data sent to CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER and declares that he/she is over the age of sixteen and shall be held solely liable for any false or incorrect declarations.
Personal information processed by CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER may be compulsory or voluntary.
Voluntary information is that which the user is not obliged to provide in order to contact us.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) or with the word (required) in our forms are compulsory. Refusal to supply them will make it impossible to provide the service or meet your request.
If you provide us with data from third parties, you declare that you have the consent of the same and you agree to transfer the information provided for in this clause, exempting CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER from any type of obligation. However, CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER may carry out checks to confirm that the third party has been notified and has adopted the procedural measures set out in the data protection regulation.
6. WHO WILL BE SENT DETAILS OF MY PERSONAL DATA?
No information will be passed on to third parties except where necessary for legal purposes or in order to process the request.
7. WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE AND HOW CAN I EXECUTE THEM?
Users may exercise the following rights against CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER:
- Access personal data
- Amend the data when it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Request the removal or cancellation of the data when, amongst other reasons, it ceases to be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
- Object to its processing
- Ask for limited processing of the data where any of the conditions provided for in the legislation are met.
- To request the portability of data in the terms provided for in the legislation
- Request not be subject to automated decision making
- Withdraw consent
In order to exercise their rights, the user may send written notification indicating the right they wish to exercise providing documentary evidence of their identity and their postal or email address for notification purposes. This application may be sent to the following postal address: CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER, Calle Los Perales 26C, 38356 Tacoronte, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER must respond to the request to exercise any rights within a period of one month from receipt of the application. This period may be extended for a further two months where necessary in order to take into account the complexity and number of requests. We will notify you of any extension to the period of one month from the date the request is received, specifying the reasons for the delay.
In addition, interested parties have the right to make a claim to the relevant Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) when it is deemed that CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER has violated the rights specified in the data protection regulation at www.aepd.es.
8. IS MY DATA SECURE?
CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER has a valid web hosting agreement with Hosting WEBEMPRESA.EU. This is a European company which uses the latest systems in terms of security.
CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER guarantees the adoption of all appropriate measures to safeguard the confidential processing of data taking into account the private nature thereof.
CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER undertakes to ensure that this data remains private, is processed with the maximum security and that the safety policies relating to the data type managed in accordance with the provisions of EU REGULATION 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to personal data processing and the free movement of this data (GDPR) have been implemented in its information system.
All information submitted to our platform is collected through a secure server. Our website holds SSL certification which means that an encrypted connection is established when a user visits our website and exchanges information with us.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you leave our website by clicking on one of the links to other websites external to our company, CLAUDIA REGINA FISCHER will not be held liable for the privacy policies of these websites or for any cookies that may be stored in the user’s computer.